Dr Michael Roberts
R & D Manager
- Tidal stream resource assessment uncertainty due to flow asymmetry and turbine yaw misalignmentPiano, M, Neill, S, Lewis, M, Robins, P, Hashemi, R, Davies, A, Ward, S & Roberts, M 2017, 'Tidal stream resource assessment uncertainty due to flow asymmetry and turbine yaw misalignment' Renewable Energy, pp. 1363-1375. DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2017.05.023
- Late Devensian and holocene relative sea-level change in North Wales, UK.Roberts, MJ, Scourse, JD, Bennell, JD, Huws, DG, Jago, CF & Long, BT 2011, 'Late Devensian and holocene relative sea-level change in North Wales, UK.' Journal of Quaternary Science, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 141-155. DOI: 10.1002/jqs.1443
- 'RV Prince Madog: Two vessels delivering 50 years of sea going research at Bangor University' and 'Using Multibeam to study the seabed and ship wrecks of Welsh waters'
Public talk about the Bangor University Prince Madog research vessels and the SEACAMS2 project.
9 Dec 2017
Activity: Types of Public engagement and outreach - Media article or participation (Speaker)
- CEFAS Noise monitoring project
- Commemorating the forgotten u-boat war around the welsh coast 1914-18